Christmas is a time for families to get around the dinner table and play game after game. But after the fourth round of Monopoly has ended with yet another argument, where do you go? How about a little quiz regarding pop culture, Christmas traditions and our preferences? Print this off, pass it around and enjoy!
Alternatively, enjoy it on here without any outside interference and work out the answer to one of the questions to unlock all the correct answers.
1) Which of these songs hasn’t been Christmas Number 1 in the UK?
- Do They Know It’s Christmas?
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Merry Xmas Everybody
- Fairytale of New York
- Don’t You Want Me
- There’s No One Quite Like Grandma
2) What is my favourite Christmas dinner?
3) The 1997 Queen’s Speech was the first to be broadcast on what medium?
4) Emma likes using ginger at Christmas.
5) Emma’s favourite Christmas drink is?
- Baileys (vegan, preferably)
- Mulled Wine
6) In the film adaption of Dr Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas, who won the Christmas lights competition by using a cannon to decorate her house with lights?
7) Was Mary’s Boy Child born on December 25th?
8) In 2015, according to Money Advice Trust, how much did the average British family spend on Christmas?
9) What was the surname of the singer who covered The Power of Love for John Lewis?
10) “The Snowman” was Matt Smith’s final Christmas special as the Doctor.
11) Why is sugar traditionally associated with this time of year?
12) Which of the artists from Emma’s ultimate album released a cover of Blue Christmas in 2016?
13) Which day does everyone working in retail really not look forward to?
- Panic Saturday (the Saturday before Christmas)
- Boxing Day
- New Years Day
- Black Friday
- All of them
14) Has Gareth ever written a Christmas Quiz before, and forced everyone to play it on Boxing Day?
15) Can you name all of the Christmas songs referenced in the Editors Note from the start of this month?
16) Is Gremlins 2 better than the original? This might be my personal opinion
- Yes (I don’t care what the critics say)
- It’s funnier but not better
- How dare I even entertain the possibility
- Both are amazing, but nothing beats the original
Click on this link to unlock the answers. The password is the answer to question 9.